when someone from a different timezone is late night blogging and its daytime where you are
THIS IS WHAT THIS GIF WAS DESTINED TO BE
There should be a show called “You’ll Never Find Out” where each week there’s a new story with a new set of characters and it always ends on a cliffhanger.
Well hello there satan
NO BUT THEN IN THE SEASON FINALE THEY HAVE LIKE 3 MINUTE SPOTS TO SHOW THE CONCLUSIONS FOR ALL THE STORIES
AND PLOT TWIST: All those unconnected stories? They connect like puzzle pieces in the end.
SOMEONE CALL HOLLYWOOD!!
└ Dean born as a girl (Deanna played by Amber Heard)
OH GOD I KNOW. JESUS.
Every time this comes across my dash I spend minutes on end gazing fondly at Lady Dean delivering the line “My dick.” There may also be lustful sighing involved. True story.
You don’t understand how badly I want this to be real.
ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SAID THIS
POKEMON “GEN 0”
- -Playing as young Oak or Agatha (which implies there’d be no Pokédex)
- -Only about 100 Pokés, many dual-types not existing yet
- -Instead of Poké Ball, people use primitive man-made balls from Apricorns, which you have to find and make yourself (thus making each Pokémon catch attempt more challenging) - rarer Apricorns = better catch rates, etc.
- >Instead of catching wild Pokemon, you try and befriend them or fight them
- >After catching a certain species, you have a little cutscene of Oak/Agatha recording the data, by drawing the pokemon (which you do yourself), and then watch as they try and describe it, which will be the same info from the pokedex in Gen I-V
- >No boxes, just leave your Pokemon at a specific daycare centre (one in each town), which can store up to 12 pokemon at a time. When your all out of storage space, you either release them in the wild, or release them in the future Safari zone, where you can visit them again.
- by the end of the game, a small clip with several pictures come up, oak and Agatha slowly growing older, slowly growing apart, the last pic is of oak handing a pokedex to two kids you can’t see the face of
This is how I’d play chess
I HAVE NEVER LOVED A VIDEO SO DEARLY
It’s like… what, Calvinchess?
what’s a motto
nothing what’s a motto with you
What gay men give to the world. A-yup.
On the second one.
There’s this one gay club I go to that actually has a problem of straight guys going there to dance with girls. I guess these guys don’t understand that girls can also be gay, because they assume that any girls at the club are there with their gay guy friends.
So one night I was out on the dance floor, and I see this guy. He’s like over six-foot, at least, all beefed-up, muscle shirt, looks kindof like a douchebag. And he’s just circling the dance floor, in one continuous loop, looking at the crowd like a predator, and it’s creeping me the fuck out.
It’s creeping me out enough that I don’t immediately realize what’s going on nearby. Some girl has attracted one of the Assholes, who has proceeded to begin grinding on her. She’s pushing him away, telling him to get lost. He’s pulling that whole, “come on, don’t be a bitch” spiel, and generally just not getting the message.
BAM. Suddenly, the prowling guy swoops in, like some sort of Gay Avenger. He shoves himself between the girl and the Asshole, grabs the Asshole by the hips, and starts dirty dancing him like a God-damned fuck machine. Asshole completely flips his shit, like how DARE another man try to dance with him at a GAY BAR???, starts spitting curses, and tears ass off the dance floor and out onto the sidewalk.
The Gay Avenger turns back to the girl, inclines his head in an, “are you okay?” sort of gesture. She nods, and he returns to his previous position of circling the dance floor, looking for his next target.
Told this story to some guys upstairs. Apparently Gay Avenger is a regular there.
forgive the super low quality, not sure what happened there
it was funny in my head and i wanted to see if i could share with you guys
OH MY GOD
“Kids can’t learn about sexuality and gender because it’s too scary or confusing for them” yeah because YOU told them they there are ONLY straight men and straight women from the age of three and then used that limited scope an an excuse to carry on dodging the subject.
I found the seven times table scary and confusing but I still had to do about 20 exams about it
Now see here all you lucky bitches growing up bragging about yo’ nickelodeon and disney channel and cartoon network and whateva cable crap
well some of us didn’t have cable
we had antennas
we had ANTENNAS
I am here to pay homage to the ANTENNAS and to the parents who had to tweak them all the goshfrakkin time just so we didn’t have a crinkly crappy picture on our PBS KIDS
So Here are some things in memory of PBS Kids….
Mr. Rogers Neighborhood
Clifford The Big Red Dog
Between The Lions
…..and let us not forget the very few commercials, which mostly consisted of…
“Juicy Juice….100% Juice! For 100% Kids!”
Chuck-E-Cheese…Where a Kid Can Be a Kid!!
And never forget after every show….
so do not forget everyone
this is MY childhood
some of us had antennas, not cables.
thank you :)
I think you are forgetting someone very very important!
FUCKERS YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE
Z O O M BITCHES
im sorry but wishbone is superior to everything ever
these shows were the best
HOYl GFUCIKGING H IS TRH I TS An EgG GIN SID E OF AN EGG IM fuKCNGKNG BLOw N AawYA RIHG TN GOW THHSI S IS FUCKIN iNCREIODILBEL./ i donT./,/.,#????? G ET IT HOYLK S S SHIT IT SLI KE YOU TOOK th e BiG EGG and OYU OPPENed IT AND ThER E WA SnaOTHER EGG iN it IM GOING OT FUKCIGNG ScrEAM THAAT W a s AMAZING th i S IS INCReDILBE,11..1„1,1 I M S OSO RY I NEEed TO H AV E A MOMEMNT RIGH T NOW THIS IS tOo M UCH„.,